Samstag, 17. November 2012

let's get this party started

 
I have a copy of the new book 
"Das Rock n' Roll Veganer Kochbuch" 
by Jérôme Eckmeier
I like the cover already, it looks great. I can't wait to look inside. The first few pages are explanations "Begriffserklaerung" are important, but I'm impatient to get to the "real stuff", the cooking part!
And there it is- the first page "Bechamelsosse". I have never made it vegan and so it's a great start- something new for me to try! I turn the pages and discover wonderful ideas. 


 








Can you imagine Kartoffelburger (potato burger) maccaroni and cheese and corn dogs! How awesome is that?! Some "All American" favorites in one vegan cook book! And the illustrations from the '50's go together well with the recipes.

So, now I am going to go grocery shopping, then get busy in the kitchen and then, well, let's get this party started!

Keine Kommentare: